1. Football season started which means Swami is as busy as ever, but it also means I get some extra cuddle time with the girls. And on a side note, Jaya can be a little snorer which might be the cutest thing I have ever seen.
2. We played the name game Sunday. Asha was Darth Vader and Kali accidentally blurted out her name. These girls are so much fun.
3. On fast Sunday, as soon as we arrived in sacrament meeting, Kali asked who the speakers were, and when I told her it was testimony meeting, she decided she wanted to share her own testimony. So with the help of her dad, she wrote down her thoughts and never hesitated. One of the sweetest moments to see as her mother.
4. Asha has been learning about the moon and stars at school so we baked a moon cake. She begged to eat it after it was done and we got the necessary pictures. I tried to explain that it was covered in vinegar and probably wouldn't taste too good, but she didn't believe me. So she excitedly brought her sister downstairs and showed them her creation and asked if they wanted a piece. They all sat down at the table and as they each took a couple of bites, the looks on their faces were unforgettable. A moment I want to replay on repeat. 🌝
5. Priya is obsessed with Frozen right now. EVERY time we get in the car she climbs to the front to turn the cd on. I need to invest in ear plugs.
6. A couple of days ago, I told Kali to plant her bum so she could do her reading. Without a moment's hesitation, she replied, "plants don't grow out of my bum." My forever free entertainment.
Are You Done Yet?
1 week ago